- imei repair
Samsung I9070 imei repair manualPrint instructions
Important: IMEI Repair & SNR Repair are advanced functions and are only meant for people who know what they are doing. We assume NO responsibility what happens with your phone in case of wrong usage, and no refunds will be given in case of wrong usage!
Important 2: This function is for imei REPAIR only (in case of IMEI 0049xxxxx). Changing IMEI on your phone is ILLEGAL which we do NOT allow. Your payment details, IP and all phone details are logged and we will work with authorities and provide all these details when necessary! When buying our software you agree with the Terms Of Service where is also mentioned that IMEI Change is illegal and is prohibited always.
If you damaged the IMEI (and / or SNR) on your Samsung GSM (resetting it to default e.g. 004999010640000) by bad (reset) codes, cracked unlock software or by wrongful flashing (firmware update), these advanced SRS functions will help you revive your Samsung back from the dead.
Some important things to remember (use this as a check list!):
- If your problem just suddenly happened without you messing with the phone (flashing / unlocking) most likely your problem is Hardware. This can NOT be fixed by software. Do not use our software
- When you damaged the phone's IMEI it is possible you damaged more then that. If you have 'Baseband Unknown' problem or IMEI all zeros (000000000000000) or blank you need to fix this first using
Free Samsung BaseBand repair.
- IMEI repair costs 6 credits and is NOT available with the normal '1 x Samsung unlock' account you need to purchase the 1 x Samsung Repair by cable account.
- SNR repair is FREE when you have a valid SRS account, thus if you want to repair SNR + repair IMEI you need to repair SNR first and only then repair IMEI.
- If you do not have a valid SRS username and password yet: Buy a '1 x Samsung Repair by cable' account
- Download & run our SRS installer - Make sure you also select the Samsung drivers for download and installation
- If present uninstall 'Samsung PC studio software / Samsung KIES software' from your computer
- Restart computer (important for Android phones)
- (Turn off phone) Remove the battery and check the sticker underneath and locate 'IMEI' and 'S/N'. IMEI being a 15 digit number (ignore all other characters such as '-' '/' and ONLY use 15 FIRST digits) and 'S/N' being a letter + number combination (e.g. RQGBA15896R). Write both down and double check!! It is SUPER important you get these right.
- Strongly recommended: flash the phone with a stock non-branded full firmware
- Strongly recommended: Repair Baseband using method 4 (Free Samsung BaseBand repair)
Even if EFS seems to be ok it can be still have bad data which makes the IMEI repair fail
- Turn back on your phone (without SIM)
- If present on your phone make sure Bluetooth is turned OFF and 'Auto Screen Time out' is off
Click to see image example
- On the phone go to: Menu > Settings > Applications > Development (For some phones it is: Menu -> Settings -> Programs -> Development)
- Switch on the option USB DEBUGGING
Click to see image example
- Connect UART USB cable to your computer and your phone
- If the phone asks to go into a specific 'mode' on the phone itself choose 'KIES mode' (not mass storage mode)
- Run Samsung Remote Unlock Client (Start -> Programs -> Simlock Remote Client -> Samsung Remote Unlock client)
- Login using your SRS login
- Select your phone model from the drop down list
- Press rescan and make sure 'Samsung Android Modem' is detected (In case of trouble Check and set Samsung Andriod1 ports)
- IMPORTANT: only continue with writing IMEI if your IMEI starts with 0049 (or 0044)! If IMEI is blank or all zeros IMEI repair will NEVER be successful and NO refund will be given
- Click button 'Advanced Options' a new part of the software will appear at the bottom
- OK this is important - read carefully-:
To repair IMEI: ONLY fill out your 15 digit original IMEI (DIGITS ONLY) and NOT your SNR
To repair SNR: fill out BOTH IMEI and SNR
- Click 'Repair IMEI / SNR' button and follow instructions from the client (if any)
Please don't go and start 'playing around' clicking all kinds of buttons. This product is for advanced users. We will NOT refund when you 'accidentally' click any of the 'unlock' buttons. Unlocking your phone will costs you 3 credits and then you can't use it anymore to repair your IMEI.
Samsung imei repair manual by Unlocksamsungonline.com